- Carlos III University of Madrid (Official Master’s Degree in Access to the Law Practice, 2017)
- Pompeu Fabra University (Master in Legal Sciences, International Commercial and Investment Arbitration specialization, 2015)
- Moscow State Law University (Degree in International Law and Legal Translation, 2013)
- Madrid Bar Association, 2017
- Qualified to practice law in the Russian Federation
Svetlana Shelepina joined Arias SLP in 2016.
Svetlana graduated in 2015 from Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona) where she pursued a Master’s degree in Legal Sciences, International Commercial and Investment Arbitration specialization. In addition, in 2017 she obtained a Master’s degree in Access to the Law Practice from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. She holds a Law degree in International Law and Legal Translation from Moscow State Law University, part of which was pursued at the University of Bonn (Germany).
Prior to joining Arias, she interned at the international arbitration department of McDermott, Will & Emery (Frankfurt am Main), at the litigation department of Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira (Barcelona) and at the litigation department of Lindenau, Prior & Partner (Düsseldorf). In addition, she was an intern at the International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) in Moscow.
She is a member of the Madrid Bar Association and the Club Español del Arbitraje.