- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2018)
- Queen Mary University of London (LL.M. in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution, 2017)
- University of Salamanca (Postgraduate Specialization Diploma in Contract and Tort Law, 2016)
- University of Valencia (Postgraduate Diploma in Domestic and International Arbitration, 2014)
- Lasalle University of Costa Rica (Postgraduate specialization in Notarial and Registration Law, 2013)
- University of Costa Rica (Law Degree with a minor in Stock Markets Law, 2012)
- Costa Rican Bar Association, 2012
Diego Alexandre-García joined Arias SLP in 2018.
Diego earned an LL.M. from Harvard Law School in 2018. He also holds an LL.M. in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution from Queen Mary University of London, where he graduated with Merits in 2017. In addition, he completed postgraduate studies in Torts and Contracts at the University of Salamanca (2016), in Domestic and International Arbitration at the University of Valencia (2014) and in Notary and Registration Law at La Salle University (Costa Rica, 2013). In 2012, he obtained his Law Degree with a minor in Stock Markets Law at the University of Costa Rica.
Before joining Arias, Diego worked for several years as a senior associate at the dispute resolution practice group of BLP, where he handled court and arbitration cases in civil, commercial, agricultural and criminal matters. He also interned at the Public Defence of Costa Rica dealing with criminal matters.
Diego has taught different law courses at the Hispanic-American University of Costa Rica and the La Salle University of Costa Rica. He has also published articles on arbitration in different law journals.
He is a member of the Costa Rican Bar Association, the IBA, and the ICC and the LCIA Young International Arbitration Group.